- All Implemented Interfaces:
- ITupleFilter<TPS>, IRowStoreConstants, IFilter, IPropertySet, Serializable, Cloneable
public class AtomicRowFilter
- extends TupleTransformer<TPS.TPV,TPS>
- implements IRowStoreConstants
ITupleIterator reading directly on an
SparseRowStore into an
- $Id: AtomicRowFilter.java 3651 2010-09-28 10:59:12Z thompsonbry $
- Bryan Thompson
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
- Look at the remove semantics for the sparse row store. This would have
to delete the logical row, or at least all property values that were
materialized from the logical row. in fact, since this is a many:one
transform, we must override the remove() impl for the inner class on
TupleTransformer., You could replace the
AtomicRowRead with this iterator by
setting the capacity to ONE (1). However, that will do more work when
we are only trying to read a single row on a local index since we will
have to serialize and then de-serialize the
TPS for that
logical row. (For a remote read the effort should be the same).
protected static org.apache.log4j.Logger
|Methods inherited from interface cutthecrap.utils.striterators.IFilter
protected static final transient org.apache.log4j.Logger log
protected AtomicRowFilter(Schema schema,
schema - The schema governing the row.
fromTime - The first timestamp for which timestamped property values will
toTime - The first timestamp for which timestamped property values will
NOT be accepted -or-
accept only the most current binding whose timestamp is GTE
nameFilter - An optional filter used to select the values for property
names accepted by that filter.
protected ITupleIterator<TPS> newTransformer(LookaheadTupleFilter.ILookaheadTupleIterator<TPS.TPV> src,
- Description copied from class:
- Method responsible for creating a new instance of the iterator that reads
from the lookahead source whose tuples are of the source type and visits
the transformed tuples.
- Specified by:
newTransformer in class
Copyright © 2006-2012 SYSTAP, LLC. All Rights Reserved.